Ratings and Reviews Sweepstake Terms and Conditions (“Official Rules”)
1. Eligibility: For the Love of Natural - Rate & Review Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Australia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Clorox Australia Pty Ltd (“Sponsor”), Get Glossy, Pty Ltd. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Clorox Australia Pty Ltd ABN 19 077 194 935, 36 Gow Street, Padstow, NSW, 2211, Australia. Administrator: Get Glossy, Pty Ltd. 147 High St, Preston, VIC, 3072, Australia.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on 07/05/2015 at 9:00 a.m. Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) and ends on 30/06/2015 at 11:59 p.m. AEDT (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there is one (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes:
Limit: You may enter up to one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Subsequent entries must be in relation to a different product for which the entrant has not previously submitted a review as part of the Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Originality of entries: Entries that are found to have been derived from third party work will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Sponsor. Without limiting the generality of other conditions, the Sponsor reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this condition. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry; and (ii) to disqualify any individual who the Sponsor has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions of entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor’s legal rights to recover damages and other compensation are reserved.
6. Grand Prize Judging: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period based on creativity, between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm 09/07/2015. Whether a review is positive or negative will not impact an entrant’s chances of winning. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The potential winners will be notified by email. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide any other requested information, within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these terms and conditions. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate judgings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
7. Prize: TEN (10) GRAND PRIZES: $100 credit to be used toward Burt's Bees products purchased via the account used to submit the winner’s entry. The total prize pool is valued at $1000. All prize values are the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing. A Burt’s Bees representative will contact winners by email and the representative will work directly with the winner to place the product orders upon the request of the winner. The Sponsor may require a winner to verify their entry and provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and proof of purchase. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Sponsor’s discretion.After the winner has been contacted by the Burt's Bees representative, winner will have one (1) year to use the prize or the prize or the remaining balance will be forfeited. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence), arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any media and all, now known or hereafter devised, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein or to award the prize as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the terms and conditions of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, but not limited to, errors or problems which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, garbled, delayed, misdirected or stolen mail or entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form legal action; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New South Wales without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
14. Nothing in these Official Rules restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).